M. Clement Gras
Ater - Doctorant en Économie
À propos de moi
My research focuses on the role of information asymmetries within and between organizations.
- In my first paper, I investigate how communication and incentive constraints interact in a delegation problem using tools from information theory and mechanism design.
- My second paper (coauthored with Guillaume Thebaudin) delves into the European Digital Service Act and Digital market Act. We take a theoretical industrial organization approach to study hybrid (vertically integrated) platform screening.
- My last paper is coauthored with Rosanne Logeart and relies on data from the public transparency authority (HATVP). We provide new empirical evidence of the impact of informational lobbying in the French law making process.
Thèmes de recherche
- Competition Policy
- Contract Theory and Mechanism Design
- Organization economics
- Political Economy and Institutions
Directeur de ThèseTropeano Jean-Philippe
Mathematics (algebra, matrix calculus and optimization) with Prof. Biagio Speciale
Microeconomics (Competitive equilibrium and Market failures) with Prof. Stephane Gauthier