Mme Arianna Novaro
Maître de conférences (Informatique)
À propos de moi
I do research in collective decision-making in multi-agent systems. In particular, I work in computational social choice (with a soft spot for judgment aggregation) by using logical tools. I approach problems from a game-theoretical, computational complexity, and axiomatic perspective. I also collaborate to the SCONE ANR research project on Social Choice on Social Networks.
· Reviews ·
PC member for the conferences AAAI (2022, 2021, 2020), AAMAS (2021), ECAI (2020), IJCAI (2021, 2020) and for the ESSLLI-2020 (Virtual) Student Session.
Sub-reviewer for the conferences COMSOC-2021, AAAI-2019, JELIA-2019, AAMAS-2018, IJCAI-2018, EUMAS-2017.
Reviewer for the Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research and the Erkenntnis International Journal of Scientific Philosophy.
· Roles ·
Organiser of the Workshop in Knowledge Representation and Collective Decision Making.
Co-organiser of the ADT-2021 PhD Day, e-Democracy reading group, PhDs in Logic XI, PFIA-2019, COMSOC-2016, ESSLLI-2017.
Co-organiser of the IRIT@UT1 seminar in Computer Science (2016-2019).
Representative of the PhD students in Logic at IRIT (2016-2019).
Selected as Young Talent for the 2018 Erasmus-Descartes Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- Foundations of Multi-Agent Systems, lecturer and coordinator · Artificial Intelligence Bachelor
- Collective Intelligence, invited lecturer · Innovative Information Systems Master
- Research Workshop, lecturer and coordinator · Innovative Information Systems Master
- Computer Essentials, lecturer and coordinator · Master Preparatory Class for Chinese students
- Artificial Intelligence, invited lecturer and teaching assistant · MIAGE IM Master
- Information Systems, lecturer and coordinator, teaching assistant · Administration and Economics Bachelors, Management Master
- Web Design, teaching assistant · MIAGE IM Master
- Excel-VBA, teaching assistant · Marketing Bachelor
- Website for the Popularization of Computational Social Choice end-of-year project, supervisor · MIAGE IM Master
- Analysis of Votes of the 2019 Toulouse Participatory Budgeting end-of-year project, co-supervisor · MIAGE IM Master
- Belief and Opinion Dynamics and Aggregation in Multi-Agent Systems, co-lecturer · IJCAI-2020 tutorial
- 2020-2021: Postdoc in the group of Ulle Endriss at the ILLC in Amsterdam, on the Collective Information NWO VICI project.
- 2019-2020: Lecturer and Research Assistant at Toulouse 1 Capitole University and Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse, in the LILaC research group (Logic, Interaction, Language and Computation).
- 2016-2019: PhD in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) with a thesis on Collective Decision-Making with Goals at Toulouse 3 Paul Sabatier University, under the supervision of Emiliano Lorini, Umberto Grandi and Dominique Longin. My PhD fellowship was funded by the CIMI Excellence Laboratory.