The Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne will organize the 3rd workshop on behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship. The workshop aims to bring together researchers working on entrepreneurial decision-making, formation of firms and entrepreneurship. These topics are meant in a broad sense and researchers focusing on broader issues that have applications in entrepreneurial contexts are encouraged to submit a paper.
We welcome contributions from economics, psychology, neuroscience, finance and management science but also from other disciplines such as sociology, linguistics or history, with an empirical, theoretical or methodological perspective.
Topics may include:
- Cognitive and behavioral biases, including entrepreneurs’ bias
- Behavioral finance and behavioral strategy, including entrepreneurial finance
- Economic development, firm formation, financing of business firms
- Experimental research in entrepreneurship research
- Psychology, cognition, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial team, team work and group rationality
- Methodological issues in behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship
The workshop will be built around different sessions types:
- Full paper sessions
- PHD sessions
Submissions can take several forms:
- Full papers
- Working papers
- Extended abstracts
► Proposals can be submitted before June 15, 2019. Authors of accepted papers will be notified on July 1, 2019. There is no conference fee.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef
- Vincent de Gardelle
- Nicolas Jacquemet
- Antoine Mandel
- Jean-Christophe Vergnaud