Apply to the summer school of the Sorbonne School of Economics
Organised in Paris, from June 17th to July 15th, by the Sorbonne School of Economics in partnership with the Economic Research Center of the Sorbonne, the Doctoral School of Economics and Campus France, the summer school on International Economics and Sustainable Global Development will be all inclusive.
The inclusive fee (3 800 €) covers tuition, housing, meals (breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday), transportation in Ile-de-France, academic and cultural program.
- Globalization and Development Strategies
- European Integration Economics
- Quantitative Research Methodology
- Research Topics on Sustainable Development
- Applied Topics in Sustainable Development
- French Language and Culture